Am I correct in assuming that Scene Detection works only if you have 
used the "pause" function while recording with your camera, as 
opposed to turning the recording on and off?

RR

--- In [EMAIL PROTECTED], "Sune" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
> > I was installing and testing a Firewire Card that came with 
Pinnacle's
> > Studio AV/DV.
> > When recording it started to cut-up the videotaped scenes ( I was
> > thinking it has a capture limit)
> > and I didn't like that UNTIl I realized it was doing 'SCENE
> > DETECTION'. It was awesome!
> > I gotta be able to do this in Premiere?
> > Does anyone know how?
> > 
> > -r
> 
> Hi Richard!
> Yeah, I think it came with Premiere Pro.
> Just check "scene detection" in the "capture" (F5) window.
> 
> -
> Sune
> www.suneworld.com
> MSN: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Send me SMS through http://suneworld.com/index.php?
pagename=send_sms.php





------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$9.95 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/J8kdrA/y20IAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to