Good to hear..it can be a very imperfect science...sometimes what works in one 
instance will not work in another more or less identical instance...takes some 
playing around with settings...glad it worked for you!

mike S
  ----- Original Message ----- 
  From: voeaglerock_markie 
  To: [email protected] 
  Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 10:30 PM
  Subject: Re: [AP] Hurry I need some help!



  Thanks for the input.  OK...i exported the project as a movie file 
  then used my dvd burning program to burn the dvd and everything came 
  out fine.  still not sure what was wrong, but at least the project 
  will be finished.  thanks again for the input.

  --- In [email protected], "Michael Snell" 
  <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
  > What program is converting it to mpeg? 
  > I found the adobe export to dvd slow and the files of unreliable 
  quality. (based on only a small number before I gave up)   
  > I have found it may be be better to export to an avi and have your 
  dvd burning software do the encoding. In any event I tried a number 
  of different ways before I settled on one. Of  course I didnt have a 
  deadline so that made things a little easier.  
  > 
  > Michael S  
  >   ----- Original Message ----- 
  >   From: voeaglerock_markie 
  >   To: [email protected] 
  >   Sent: Monday, December 27, 2004 9:42 PM
  >   Subject: [AP] Hurry I need some help!
  > 
  > 
  > 
  >   I'm editing a video for a church presentation and when I watch 
  the 
  >   project in the timeline, everything is fine.  Once I encode it 
  to 
  >   and MPEG file and/or burn it to DVD, the video clips glitch and 
  even 
  >   freeze up at a point.  Is there a setting that I'm missing when 
  I 
  >   convert to MPEG?  This project has to be shown this Friday 
  night.  
  >   So any help would be greatly appreciated.  Thanks.
  > 
  > 
  > 
  > 
  >         Yahoo! Groups Sponsor 
  >               ADVERTISEMENT
  >              
  >        
  >        
  > 
  > 
  > -------------------------------------------------------------------
  -----------
  >   Yahoo! Groups Links
  > 
  >     a.. To visit your group on the web, go to:
  >     http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
  >       
  >     b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
  >     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
  >       
  >     c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms 
  of Service. 
  > 
  > 
  > 
  > [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




        Yahoo! Groups Sponsor 
              ADVERTISEMENT
             
       
       


------------------------------------------------------------------------------
  Yahoo! Groups Links

    a.. To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
      
    b.. To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]
      
    c.. Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to the Yahoo! Terms of Service. 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
$4.98 domain names from Yahoo!. Register anything.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/Q7_YsB/neXJAA/yQLSAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to