<<Hi, only played with it in an earlier version, was a steep learning curve 
then, but not sure if its any easier. It worked well when I eventually got 
the hang of things, kept comparing things to Prem in terms of usuability, 
which is really the wrong thing to do. Had to just dump all the Prem methods 
and start afresh. Hope this is helpfull. Although I have recently purchased 
Prem again, and I am currently looking at Vidcap cards. Any Suggestions? I 
have a stack of stuff on Umatic & Hi-band 8, which will need to go over to 
DVD, so an analogue port is important. I can then get rid of this hardware. 
Have a DC30 Pro somewhere, but feel sure that wont work well under XP SP2.
Regards
Brian UK>>

Use the Canopus ADVC-100 if your DC30 has a conniption under XP.
The Canopus is OS agnostic. Everything analog gets digitized to IEEE 1394 as DV.
Their higher end models feature bi-directional capability if that is also 
useful to you and
some of the models even feature a full frame TBC and proc amp as well.

Prices to reflect each model's budget of course....

JeffH
Ch.S.
  ----------

No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.298 / Virus Database: 265.6.8 - Release Date: 1/3/2005


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to