----- Original Message -----
From: Amit Dogra
To: [email protected]
Sent: Tuesday, January 04, 2005 1:49 AM
Subject: [AP] AVI-to-DVD Authoring
I have a 1.3GB AVI file which i'm trying to Author for a DVD. I'm using Win
AVI Converter but it reduces the quality and size of the authored files to a
great extent(655MB). I'm not sure if Win AVI Converter is the right option for
doing this conversion.
Is there any good DVD authoring software which retains the quality of the
input file.
Thanks
Amit
TMPGEnc DVD Author seems to do an excellent job but is a bit of a learning
curve...however very well worth it. Ulead DVD Movie Factory 2 is convenient and
easy to use, take your pick.
And then of course there is Adobe Encore. Also great.
JeffH
Ch.S.
----------
No virus found in this outgoing message.
Checked by AVG Anti-Virus.
Version: 7.0.298 / Virus Database: 265.6.8 - Release Date: 1/3/2005
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/