To my knowledge, there are no updates.

 

However, I never crash.  Your problem is not Premiere, the problem is your
computer.

 

Spyware, Viruses, Registry problems, low memory, too many TSRs or something.

 

Try these 3 programs and see if you have any further problems.

 

AdAware - Search on Google for AdAware SE.   Free download. (Spyware
Removal)

PcBugDoctor - Fixes registry and other problems with your PC (Cost about
$39)   Search Google for PcBugDoctor.

Antivirus (Symantec or McAfee are my recommendations).  I use Symantec.

 

Make sure you have 512gb of RAM or more.  I highly recommend 1GB

Make sure your running P3 or P4 processor.

If P4 and if your processor supports hyperthreading, enable hyperthreading.

Make sure your using matched memory - especially if your hyperthreading.

 

Turn of all Power Management in your PC Bios.

Turn of all power management in your Control Panel

 

Make sure your hardware meets Adobe specs.  

 

If you pass all the above, you should not crash.  I repeat, I never crash
and I edit huge projects.

My average project includes more than 100GB of disk space.   I usually edit
projects with multiple sequences
with sequences as long as 45 minutes.

 


Hi,

I'm a bit frustrated with trying to find the updates, if any, from Premier
support site.

Can anyone lead me to the correct location? The page I get now just has a
download link for a Premier tryout version.

Thanks in advance for your help,

James

 



[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to