Hi Brian:
I commend you for the suggestion. You are obviously a pro creating works
of art for broadcast TV/Film. I'm strictly doing amateur vacation videos
for friends and relatives. I use a lowly Sanyo 13 inch monitor to check
my editing and run my final video on a Mitsubishi VHS machine on to a
Mitsubishi 27 inch TV before using Encore to burn a DVD. I use TVs that
most people still use on an everyday basis. For me it's the cheapest and
most reliable way.
My question would it be useful to replace my lowly Sanyo with a 15 inch
LCD or should I just wait a year or two?
David
Brian Viercant wrote:
>Hi, I use IIyama Vison Master Pro 513 22inch Flat, 3 years on site warranty
>is included as standard (UK) there great monitors, I calibrate my once a
>month using an Optix Monaco + Software, and it works fine and it is colour
>accurate.
>Hope this is usefull.
>Brian UK
>
>
[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]
Yahoo! Groups Links
<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/
<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/