Maybe your setting ? or soundcard ?
Have you check your volume setting ?

-----Original Message-----
From: spawnerlista [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
Sent: 16 Februari 2005 16:23
To: [email protected]
Subject: [AP] Re: Problems with audio on the Timeline



Athlon XP 2.4Hgz with 1GB RAM.
Windows XP Professional.
Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5.

--- In [email protected], "lancer777" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> 
> what kind of system/hardware are you using?
> 
> --- In [email protected], Turrican <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
wrote:
> > I have captured some movies from my miniDV and with audio.
> > After this, when I come out from the capture windows, all 
captured
> > movies on monitor window or timeline window is not playing the 
audio,
> > but it is there on the timeline.
> > What I have to do to listen de audio on the preview or on the 
monitor?





 
Yahoo! Groups Links



 





 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to