All things fine. If I do a fast foward ou fast rewind on the monitor,
I hear the noise of the audio track, but playing with ENTER or SPACE,
nathing appears.

-- 

RK> Maybe your setting ? or soundcard ?
RK> Have you check your volume setting ?

RK> -----Original Message-----
RK> From: spawnerlista [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] 
RK> Sent: 16 Februari 2005 16:23
RK> To: [email protected]
RK> Subject: [AP] Re: Problems with audio on the Timeline



RK> Athlon XP 2.4Hgz with 1GB RAM.
RK> Windows XP Professional.
RK> Adobe Premiere Pro 1.5.

RK> --- In [email protected], "lancer777" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
RK> wrote:
>> 
>> what kind of system/hardware are you using?
>> 
>> --- In [email protected], Turrican <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> 
RK> wrote:
>> > I have captured some movies from my miniDV and with audio.
>> > After this, when I come out from the capture windows, all 
RK> captured
>> > movies on monitor window or timeline window is not playing the 
RK> audio,
>> > but it is there on the timeline.
>> > What I have to do to listen de audio on the preview or on the 
RK> monitor?





 
RK> Yahoo! Groups Links



 





 
RK> Yahoo! Groups Links



 







 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to