David Hurdon wrote:

> Having followed the path from 6 to 6.5 myself, I don't think there's any
> difference, or at least don't recall any difference. Seeing the 
> waveform is
> a function of what zoom is set on the timeline. I begin to see them at 2
> seconds, and I recall that you can select from a few options as to what
> point in zoom settings the waveform becomes visible, although I don't 
> have
> it in front of me to check. The rubber band is always there (for me at
> least), regardless of zoom setting.
>
> David Hurdon
>
David,
This is exactly the problem I'm having. I can either click on the 
wave-form or the rubber band icon in the track header. Then only the 
respective graphic is displayed. Obviously taking into consideration the 
timeline zoom level, I usually use four seconds as the kick-in point for 
the waveform. In 6.0 you could have them both simultaneously, but so 
far, in 6.5, it seems to be either/or.
The options in settings and preferences don't seem to address this. 
Maybe somebody knows another setting, undocumented perhaps, that permits 
both?
regards,
Mahmud



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to