In a message dated 7/1/2005 2:38:50 P.M. Central Standard Time,  
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

My wife  suggests I try the other VCR.  BINGO!!  Everything is 
there...it  was the VCR, not the tape.

Believe me, there were a number of other  issues, but I managed to 
anticipate and solve most problems because of  what I learned in this 
group.  Thanks everyone, for all the advice  over the years.  Your 
check is in the  mail.



---------------------------------------
Whew!  Thank goodness it was just the VCR.  I would have  died.  When I did a 
dance recital a few weeks ago, I had a friend's camera  set up in the back of 
the auditorium, unmanned, while I had my camera in the  center aisle taking 
closeups.  When the recital started, I pushed the  record button on my camera 
and several seconds later saw "Card Full."  In a  panic, I had not realized 
that movement of the camera before the recital caused  the switch from tape to 
card to be pushed.  I fixed the problem, but not  until the first song was 
over. 
 That meant I had the first song and part of  the second only on an extreme 
wide shot.  Fortunately, when I checked the  memory card later, I had recorded 
22 seconds on the card, so I used that as part  of an "opener" where titles, 
pictures, and that one piece of video were layered  on top of that wide shot at 
the beginning of the video.  At the end of the  recital, my friend told me 
that her battery had died during the finale.   Fortunately, I had a wide enough 
shot on the closeup camera of the finale that  that would do.  As soon as I 
could, I bought two 8.5-hour batteries so that  wouldn't happen again.
 
This sounds like a great group, to have helped you through all your  
questions, etc.  I think I'll stick around.   :o)
 
Jackie
 


[Non-text portions of this message have been removed]



 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to