Also...did you make sure you downloaded the update from Adobe 
website.  They have a patch for Encore DVD. 
http://www.adobe.com/support/downloads/main.html  Maybe that will 
work for you as well. It says that it helps with some of the problems 
with the menu?  

Good luck,
Najla


--- In [email protected], Roddy Brannan 
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi everyone,
>  
> I have been using premiere pro for a year now and have always just 
exported movies back to dv cam before transferring them to video, but 
I have recently bought a DVD burner and am having serious problems. 
Whenever I try to burn a project to a dvd, either by simply "Export 
to DVD" in Premiere or by trying to build a DVD through Encore DVD I 
get the same problem - the transcoding completes and the burn begins, 
then cancels and I get the DVD Error 331778 - could not complete.
>  
> If anyone has any ideas as to what is going on with this I would be 
eternally grateful.
>  
> Roddy.
> 
> __________________________________________________
> Do You Yahoo!?
> Tired of spam?  Yahoo! Mail has the best spam protection around 
> http://mail.yahoo.com 
> 
> [Non-text portions of this message have been removed]




------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
<font face=arial size=-1><a 
href="http://us.ard.yahoo.com/SIG=12hb6f83f/M=362131.6882499.7825260.1510227/D=groups/S=1708568768:TM/Y=YAHOO/EXP=1123831281/A=2889191/R=0/SIG=10r90krvo/*http://www.thebeehive.org
">Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job) Welcome to the Sweet Life 
- brought to you by One Economy</a>.</font>
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 



Reply via email to