Correct me if i'm wrong... the audio mixer master only
affects that particular sequence... or is it possible
to make the change for the whole project?

Thank You!

--- Linda Rossiter <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> Yes... Have the audio mixer open, and under where it
> says "Master" you can
> add effects that will affect the whole production...
> or you can add them to
> specific audio channels.
> 
> Tell me if you can't find it, and I'll check when
> I'm in studio later.
> 
> Linda
> 
> Linda Rossiter
> Creative Director
> Rossiter & Co Ltd
> 01695 726887
> www.rossiterandco.com
> 
> 
> -----Original Message-----
> From: [email protected]
> [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of
> Sune Alexandersen
> Sent: 21 October 2005 16:11
> To: [email protected]
> Subject: Re: [AP] Monitoring audio in Premiere Pro!
> 
> 
> I added limiter to all the seperate clips and it
> worked flawlessly! But you
> say I should add it to the master track. Does this
> mean that I can add the
> effect to multiple audio clips on the same audio
> channel?
> 
> -
> 
> 
> 



        
                
__________________________________ 
Yahoo! Mail - PC Magazine Editors' Choice 2005 
http://mail.yahoo.com


------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/A77XvD/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to