I _HEARTILY_ support this idea. I don't know if such a beast exists, but it
should!

Alas, videoexchange.com, videoswap, videotrader, reelexchange are all taken.
(unless you went .org or .us or .net) Geez-- is there a name on the planet
that hasn't been taken?  :)


----- Original Message ----- 
I think it would be great if there was some kind of video clip exchange
where
you didn't have to worry about copyrights, and where you could just swap
video clips.

I doubt if such an exchange exists.  It could all be done on the internet.
This would
really be great if it was done from a world wide perspective.  If a
videographer
in Alaska could get some free video clips from Paris, or some other area of
the world that
would really be an asset to video production.  The problem is, how would you
know
that it was really copyright free for sure?



------------------------ Yahoo! Groups Sponsor --------------------~--> 
Get Bzzzy! (real tools to help you find a job). Welcome to the Sweet Life.
http://us.click.yahoo.com/KIlPFB/vlQLAA/TtwFAA/ADr1lB/TM
--------------------------------------------------------------------~-> 

 
Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:
    http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
    [EMAIL PROTECTED]

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:
    http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
 


Reply via email to