I have had clients who do exactly that....they use the mpg capture to convert their clients finished videos to DVD and do not editing at all. Capture the clip, take it to encore, add chapter points, build and menu and author the DVD. This saves the step of capturing as avi then converting to mpg. Regards, Richard Peoples
> -----Original Message----- > From: [email protected] > [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of Tom Stark > Sent: Monday, March 27, 2006 1:19 PM > To: [email protected] > Subject: Re: [AP] unsupported file format? please help me. > > > OK, > > I understand that this thread (or one very similar to it > concerning editing in MPG format) has been around a while. And I > have read most of them since joining this group. What I don't > understand is why Matrox has an MPG capture format. If it > shouldn't be edited, is this included for the rare times that you > want to capture and put right on to a DVD? Or when running under > Matrox mode, is this file worthy of editing? Obviously, I have > staye away from MPG editing, but this has always made me curious. > Yahoo! Groups Links <*> To visit your group on the web, go to: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Adobe-Premiere/ <*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to: [EMAIL PROTECTED] <*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to: http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/
