From: Gianni Garda [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 20, 2002 8:58 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Archive question

Hello all

What is the best way to perform an archive of an NT client with schedulation
?
I try to perform this with a client schedule on the server .
I set action=archive in my schedule and I want archive all the C and D
disks.
I don't know what is the entry in the objects field.

Thanks in advance
Gianni Garda