All this talk about server upgrade woes has me concerned, especially since
I am heading to 7.1.5  with my 6.3.5 servers.  Being a university, we have
quite a few boxes that can't/wont upgrade (Solaris 5.8 running 5.3.6.6
client,  old linux/2.4 kernel running 5.5 client, Solaris boxes running
Notes/Domino with 6.1.3 client/TDP - being twilighted, quite a few linux
x32 boxes running 6.2 client).  Thanks goodness the IRIX boxes running the
4.x client finally went away!

So how concerned should I be?

--
*Zoltan Forray*