-----Original Message-----
From: Moderated discussion of advanced .NET topics.
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of Thomas Tomiczek
Sent: Thursday, 10 October 2002 6:10 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [ADVANCED-DOTNET] Strongly-Typed DataSets vs. Strongly-Typed
Collections

Well, just one question - how do you handly type inheritance in this
dataset?

I mean, a typed dataset is typed, or? No subtypes per table depending on
data.

Regards

Thomas Tomiczek
THONA Consulting Ltd.
(Microsoft MVP C#/.NET)

You can read messages from the Advanced DOTNET archive, unsubscribe from
Advanced DOTNET, or
subscribe to other DevelopMentor lists at http://discuss.develop.com.