Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:

Apache Software Foundation Releases mod_perl 2.0, Bringing Full Apache 2
API to Perl Developers

Should we call this mod_perl 2.0 or more precisely mod_perl 2.0.0 ?

2.0 is perfect.

I'd try and mention something about APR as well in there. Not too much,
but some.

Hmm, yes, but that might be confusing. It allows you to run apps outside Apache :)

This release has received extensive testing, both from automated tests
built with the new Apache::Test framework and from users.

mod_perl's test suite now includes over more than 2500 individual functionnal
tests, compared to mod_perl 1's modest 400 ...

drop the mp1 comparison. just keep the first half

One thing I'd like to see too is

is? end of transmission?