Philippe M. Chiasson wrote:

Perrin Harkins wrote:
Okay, this is what I have so far.  Keep in mind that is targeted at
quasi-technical publications like InfoWorld as well as geekier ones like
Linux Journal.  I made up a quote from one of us because I'm told that's
a good thing to have early in the text, and I attributed it to Geoff
because I think he's away right now and won't be able to complain about
it.
I like it as well.  Congrats all.

   What doesn't kill us, can only make us stronger.
               Nothing is impossible.

Philip M. Gollucci ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) 301.254.5198
Senior Developer / Liquidity Services, Inc. http://www.liquidityservicesinc.com