Can someone explain me why is the source code of learn.perl.org (and
the other *.perl.org site) not publicly accessible?

Is there some security or licensing reason or technical?

If it is available, then can you please point us to the repository?

I hope that if it was available and reasonable patches were accepted -
then it would be
much easier to add any changes to learn.perl.org - if one had the time
to do that.
Either Shlomi or anyone else in the community.

Shlomi could still come up and complain that his patches are not accepted but
I hope he would then fine tune them so they do at least some of the
things he wants.

Gabor