On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 04:22:07PM +0100, Philippe Bruhat (BooK) wrote:
> On Mon, Dec 22, 2008 at 09:09:48AM -0600, Andy Lester wrote:
> >
> > If you're trying to make things happen, I'd suggest that there are far
> > better ways than insulting hostility.
>
> Speaking of things happening, I was wondering why the following
> information:
>
>     http://www.hsyndicate.org/news/4039070.html
>
> was not yet relayed on the usual Perl info channels (use.perl, perlbuzz,
> perlfoundation, etc).
>
> Disclaimer: I work for Booking.com.

Disclaimer the second: Perl news are happening so fast that the use perl
post went below my viewing window.

I'll now shut up in shame.

--
 Philippe Bruhat (BooK)

 Few things in life are so dependable as the incompetence of those who know
 precisely what they are doing.   (Moral from Groo The Wanderer #5 (Pacific))