On Mon, 2008-12-22 at 16:06 +0000, Dave Cross wrote:
> "I see that TPF seems to be having problems keeping its archive or press
> releases up to date. Or, perhaps it doesn't have the resources to
> produce the number of press releases that it wants to. Either way, I'd
> love to help out. So does anyone know who I should contact?"

On a related note, I have a shiny new Perl advocacy site which is
awaiting logo-related trademark feedback from TPF - who don't seem to
have replied to their email from last week yet.  Does anybody know of a
good contact person I could try directly, in case the
tradem...@perlfoundation.org address isn't being particularly closely
monitored at present?  Or is 'not quite a week' terribly impatient of
me?

Regards,
Denny

--
Denny de la Haye             Digital Craftsmen
Analyst Programmer    www.digitalcraftsmen.net

Exmouth House, 3 Pine Street, London, EC1R 0JH
Tel: 020 7183 1410          Fax: 020 7099 5140