Hi Stefan,

Thanks for sending over the details of your reporting request. What's odd
is that I ran that same request and it returned in ~4 minutes.

*Everyone who is watching this thread:* Could you let me know which region
or country your hosts reside in, provided you are comfortable sharing that
information? I'd like to know if this is limited to a specific region, or
if region is not a factor. If you'd prefer to share that information only
with me, you can click *Reply privately to author* on this message.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 7:12:06 AM UTC-4, Stefan Kleine Stegemann
wrote:

> Hi Josh,
>
> as an additional information, our main problem seems to be the AdWords
> management API, not the reporting API. The latter is giving us timeouts as
> well but we are usually talking "only" about minutes here. The main problem
> are the services (TrafficEstimatorService, CampaignService, AdGroupService)
> which have very long timeouts (up to an hour, as I've mentioned in my first
> post).
>
> Cheers,
> Stefan
>
> Am Freitag, 9. September 2016 19:49:14 UTC+2 schrieb Josh Radcliff
> (AdWords API Team):
>>
>> Hi Stefan,
>>
>> Thanks for sending over that info. I looked at those requests and didn't
>> see any errors in terms of AdWords API handling, which suggests this may be
>> an issue at a different layer on our side. I'll keep digging and let you
>> know what I find.
>>
>> Cheers,
>> Josh, AdWords API Team
>>
>> On Friday, September 9, 2016 at 10:31:58 AM UTC-4, Stefan Kleine
>> Stegemann wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi Josh,
>>>
>>> I sent you a private mail with some information.
>>>
>>> I hope that helps.
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Stefan
>>>

>>> Am Freitag, 9. September 2016 15:58:01 UTC+2 schrieb Josh Radcliff
>>> (AdWords API Team):

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/ace9295b-3ebb-4f10-a66c-70826ad6620b%40googlegroups.com.
        • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Stefan Kleine Stegemann
          • ... Christian Bünnig
          • ... Stefan Kleine Stegemann
            • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Stefan Kleine Stegemann
              • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Christian Bünnig
              • ... Stefan Kleine Stegemann
              • ... Stefan Kleine Stegemann
              • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Tomas Rimkus
              • ... Stefan Kleine Stegemann
              • ... Stefan Kleine Stegemann
              • ... Christian
              • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Stefan Kleine Stegemann
  • Re: ... Tomas Rimkus
  • Re: ... Tomas Rimkus
  • Re: ... Tomas Rimkus
    • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum