Hi Thanet,

just wanted to report that the timeout problems have gone now. Timeouts
started to drop significantly on friday morning and since saturday, we
don't any have timeout at all. Just out of interest: did you change
anything on your side?

Anyway, thanks for your support.
Stefan

Am Mittwoch, 14. September 2016 10:53:02 UTC+2 schrieb Thanet Knack
Praneenararat (AdWords API Team):

> Hello Christian, Stefan,
>
> Thanks for information.
> I'll pass this to engineering for more investigation.
>
> Cheers,
> Thanet, AdWords API Team
>
> On Wednesday, September 14, 2016 at 12:27:16 AM UTC+9, Christian wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> we are in AWS Frankfurt as well. Could be relevant: we are use AWS'
>> managed NAT service.
>>
>> Best,
>> Christian
>>
>> On Tuesday, September 13, 2016 at 5:08:03 PM UTC+2, Stefan Kleine
>> Stegemann wrote:
>>>

>>> Hi Josh,
>>>
>>> sorry for the second post but I did not read it completely first.
>>>
>>> The failed request was also retried on our side and went through without
>>> problems (definitely less than 4 minutes).
>>>
>>> Thanks,
>>> Stefan
>>>

>>> Am Dienstag, 13. September 2016 16:34:46 UTC+2 schrieb Josh Radcliff
>>> (AdWords API Team):

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/b46987c3-e6a2-410a-89ae-c78268ef2865%40googlegroups.com.
              • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Christian Bünnig
              • ... Stefan Kleine Stegemann
              • ... Stefan Kleine Stegemann
              • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Tomas Rimkus
              • ... Stefan Kleine Stegemann
              • ... Stefan Kleine Stegemann
              • ... Christian
              • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
              • ... Stefan Kleine Stegemann
  • Re: ... Tomas Rimkus
  • Re: ... Tomas Rimkus
  • Re: ... Tomas Rimkus
    • ... 'Thanet Knack Praneenararat (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum