Hi,

since API version 201710 there is the possibility to add negative criteria
on the account level via the CustomerNegativeCriterionService. As there can
be up to 65,000 of these negative criteria, I was a bit surprised to find
that apparently there is no structure report that can be used to determine
which negative placements already are set on an account in order to not
upload these again.

So it appears that we'll have to use the CustomerNegativeCriterionService
in order to retrieve the list of existing CustomerNegativeCriterion
instances, but this is not necessarily straightforward because of the page
size limit of 10'000 entries and the fact that there is no obvious way of
segmenting the result (you obviously cannot fetch them separately by
campaign or ad group ID, for example). Taking that into account, I was
wondering whether we should just upload our local list of negative criteria
without first checking if there are any criteria already present. Or is
there a better way of synchronizing account-level negative criteria?

Thanks for any feedback and best regards,
Dorian

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/4bcd2191-b99c-48e8-a610-1474af7942a0%40googlegroups.com.