Hello Bharani,

I am not able to get/add AccountLevel *Negative Keywords* using
CustomerNegativeCriterionService
<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/latest/CustomerNegativeCriterionService>
 .
I think account level Negative Keywords get/add is not supported till date.

Is it true? Or I am missing something here.

Thanks,

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/090f4698-7b7d-4cc5-a83d-a3f0954bfc81%40googlegroups.com.