Hi,

Just so I'm clear on the first question, could you explain which issue you
would like a clear solution for? There have been a couple of different
issues discussed in this thread.

To check if you email is a manager account, you have a few options:

   1. Log into adwords.google.com using the email address. If the account
   is a manager account, you will see *Accounts* in the list of pages on
   the left.
   2. Issue a CustomerService.getCustomers

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201802/CustomerService#getcustomers>
 request
   using OAuth2 credentials for the account, and inspect the canManageClients
   field

<https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/reference/v201802/CustomerService.Customer#canmanageclients>.

   If your account is a manager account, *canManageClients* will be *true*.

Thanks,
Josh, AdWords API Team

On Monday, March 12, 2018 at 4:56:39 PM UTC-4, Osa Aimola wrote:

> Going by the number of people with this same issue, this is
> obbbvvviiooouussslly a reoccurring problem and should hint at something
> being wrong with the process.
>
> I've done several searches for how to get this fixed and it just doesn't
> work. Can you please, break this down into a clear solution?
> Also how does one check if their email is a manager account or not?
> because I used the steps and it is just not working.
>
> On Wednesday, May 7, 2014 at 7:39:45 PM UTC+8, adwordsku...@ksk-media.de
> wrote:
>>
>> Dear All,
>>
>> Our company wants to develop a simple tool that generates AdWords reports
>> to send to our customers and exports them to PDF.
>>
>> Now to use the API, I understand that I need an Developer Token, which I
>> am supposed to find in the MCC Account Settings. But there is no link to
>> the AdWords API center on the page referred to here
>> <https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/signingup?hl=en> (
>> https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/signingup?hl=en). As
>> advised I have created a completely new AdWords MCC Account.
>>
>> Help would be greatly appreciated.
>>
>> Thank you.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/79a20f63-2808-436a-9854-203e1ba58080%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... Osa Aimola
    • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
      • ... Ryan
        • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API Forum
          • ... Ryan
          • ... nikkyusatesting
            • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
              • ... vodosoft . furia
                • ... 'Josh Radcliff (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • ... nikkyusatesting
      • ... 'Luis Xander Talag (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
        • ... nikkyusatesting