AdWords API Team,

Are there any new updates on this issue? We are facing the same problem
wherein we are unable to make UserList calls even for a test account, and
are getting the ADVERTISER_NOT_WHITELISTED_FOR_USING_UPLOADED_DATA error.
We created test accounts as per the Google Ads Test Accounts documentation
here:
https://developers.google.com/adwords/api/docs/guides/accounts-overview#getting_started_with_test_accounts
*Summary*:
1. We have a production account, with actual ads and historical spend
associated with it.
2. We have created a separate test manager account (which is not linked to
production) and have created a few test accounts in it.
3. We are making UserList get/mutate/mutateMembers API calls from our test
account, using the developer token from the production account (as
suggested by test accounts documentation).

Our understanding is that API calls from test accounts should work
irrespective of the whitelist status of the production account. Can you
please confirm if what we are seeing is expected behavior, and if we should
be doing this another way?

Thanks in advance!
Priyanka.

https://groups.google.com/d/msgid/adwords-api/49e32a85-9bf5-4d23-b467-939d1cf65911%40googlegroups.com.
  • ... Srinivas Giduthuri
    • ... 'Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... Srinivas Giduthuri
        • ... 'Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
          • ... Srinivas Giduthuri
            • ... 'Sreelakshmi Sasidharan (AdWords API Team)' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
              • ... Srinivas Giduthuri
    • ... 'Teja Makani' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
    • ... babis
    • ... 'Teja Makani' via AdWords API and Google Ads API Forum
      • ... Priyanka Mazagaonkar