All of our Calix gear is on ERPS.

From: Lewis Bergman
Sent: Wednesday, July 4, 2018 7:24 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] G.8032v2 or ERPS ring with 10G wireless links

We used ERPS with great results. Sub millisecond caliber with no precepts
packet loss even for voice. But, you can't see anything past the shut down
ports. We used it with planet switches. We had to manually shut down ports to
test the alternate paths which in most cases didn't happen often enough.

We did have a failure because we didn't test the alternate path often enough.
If there was a way to automated that it would be better.

I would listen to Hinojosa this. He has been where you are going.