That's the thing that bothers me here... this almost comes across as them
suing some random guy for the equivalent of saying "your product sucks" on
the internet (I'm not saying that's what they're actually doing... I
obviously don't know everything that's going on), and I wouldn't want
anything to do with a company that would do that.