i see it differently.  ubnt stockholders will be encouraged that ubnt is
defending their product/software/etc.  I think it would cause more confidence
in the stock

  ----- Original Message -----
  From: Tyson Burris
  To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
  Sent: Friday, August 10, 2018 1:19 PM
  Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Ubiquiti Sues Cambium

  Looks like its time to short the hell of UBNT stock.  I don’t see a lawsuit
as a favorable to WISP opinions.  Dragging WISPs and Vendors into it is very
sticky.

  Could end up being negative.

  Tyson Burris, President
  Internet Communications Inc.
  739 Commerce Dr.
  Franklin, IN 46131

  Daytime # 317-738-0320
  Cell/Direct # 317-412-1540
  Online: www.surfici.net

  What can ICI do for you?

  Broadband Wireless - PtP/PtMP Solutions - WiMax - Mesh Wifi/Hotzones - IP
Security - Fiber - Tower - Infrastructure.

  CONFIDENTIALITY NOTICE: This e-mail is intended for the
  addressee shown. It contains information that is
  confidential and protected from disclosure. Any review,
  dissemination or use of this transmission or its contents by
  unauthorized organizations or individuals is strictly
  prohibited.