It survived a reboot with one more minor change, and a little bird told me
that it was possible on v11 as well.  I wonder, if I show you all how to do
it simply with a JTAG if I'd get a lawsuit.  I would bet you money that the
lawsuit would hit very swiftly.  Perhaps I am wrong.  Cambium, do you mind
if someone sends these WISPs down the rabbit hole, or is this a one-sided
argument?  Does your license agreement allow me to reverse engineer Cambium
radios, as a WISP, and then show my fellow colleagues how I can do it?