You need an inverter generator which generates clean sinewave power.

The best and most reliable will be the Honda eu1000 or eu2200 which we have
one and it's been awesome! Will last forever if you follow normal
maintenance schedule. They should be stocked locally at any place that
sells tools or generators.

We also bought and extended runtime tank on eBay to allow it to run up to 2
or 3 days without a refill.