All my mobile ones are from Lowes - Troy Bilt brand.  They're usually
Briggs engines.  They all work for the APC UPS units, Mikrotik stuff, etc.

I've got the 5 gallon gas units, they're about 24 hours of run time - we
fill it up in the morning and at night to be safe.

Josh Luthman
Office: 937-552-2340
Direct: 937-552-2343
1100 Wayne St