Let me see if I can re-phrase my question:

I'm redesigning a voltage input circuit for one of the sitemonitor products
- this is for voltage metering, not for powering the device.   One of the
common questions I get asked is 'can I monitor my solar array voltage'.
Currently the answer is usually 'probably not, unless you are certain the
Voc is below 60V, and that one side of the array is already grounded to
common (often isn't for mppt controllers)'.   I'd rather be able to say
something like 'sure, as long as the Voc isn't over X volts', where X is
high enough that it contains a reasonable subset of the arrays out there.
 I don't think supporting 150V arrays is in the cards (and yes, I know the
tristar MMPT goes up to 150V), since that starts getting in the range where
clearances get hard to do on the circuit board.

So I guess the question should be:   What voltage would be able to measure
most of the array voltages out there?