Not sure what is up lately but I have been getting several friend requests each
day.  I try to see if I know them, generally I don’t recognize the name but
there are mutual friends, most of whom I don’t really know.  Many of these have
some kind of imagery that is related to our industry.  So generally confirm
those.  But I am deleting the rest.

Anybody on this list, if you made a friend request and I did not confirm, just
drop me a real email and warn me before you do it and I will confirm.  I don’t
want anyone to think I am aloof or unfriendly but far more people know me than
I instantly recognize on a FB request.