Last night I replaced yet another Amazon special 29.5V power supply that was
feeding out packetflux equipment. These are defiantly a weak link and
something I need to pull out of the field and replace.

I spent some time today digging into the MeanWell product line and came up
with two options to power our original Packetflux sites along with the ones
now running the rack injectors.

I need but 28V DC and 48V DC at sites feed from 120VAC

I am considering going with the Mean Well NDR 120-24 and Mean Well NDR
120-48 units. Does anyone have experience with these good or bad? Just
looking for something that more stable and reliable at this point.

Thanks,

Brandon