Well I can step up to the SDR units its not big of a cost. Thanks ,

From: AF [mailto:af-boun...@af.afmug.com] On Behalf Of Jesse Dupont
Sent: Tuesday, April 09, 2019 11:14 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Mean Well NDR 120-24 & NDR 120-48 for powering Packetflux
Rack Injector?

I 2nd this; I’ve had an NDR die, but SDR units have been solid!

Sent from my iPhone

On Apr 9, 2019, at 7:10 PM, Mathew Howard <mhoward...@gmail.com> wrote:

I think the NDR series may actually be the only Meanwell power supplies that I
have had die (outside of things  like lightning strikes that fried
everything)... however, they were definitely abused. I think the SDR series
handles abuse a bit better... at least I've never had one die, and there must
be some reason they cost twice as much.

But in general, the NDR series works well... we have use of them.