Not too many options.  It has to be either that or some moving parts.

-----Original Message----- From: Bill Prince
Sent: Saturday, June 01, 2019 9:38 AM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] SpaceX Says Its 60 Starlink Satellites Are All Phoning Home (and Fading Out) | Space

That is almost exactly word for word how they described the CPE. "A
pizza-box size phased array".

On 6/1/2019 8:36 AM, Chuck McCown wrote:
I am curious how their CPE will track the satellite. If it does not track it I doubt it will have enough gain to have decent throughput. I presume some kind of pizza box with phased array of patches doing beam steering.

-----Original Message----- From: Robert Andrews