https://www.amazon.com/V-ALRT-Wireless-Personal-Emergency-Device/dp/B00JZM7ZVQ/ref=pd_lpo_sbs_229_t_0/144-5367273-5880503?_encoding=UTF8&psc=1&refRID=J8WYTWNW8PWAK5FNXFBJ

-----Original Message----- From: Nate Burke
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 9:46 AM
To: Animal Farm
Subject: [AFMUG] OT: Medical Alert Systems

I have some relatives that are getting elderly and still living on their
own.  Landline only (Frontier, so it mostly works), they don't even have
a cell phone.  It seems like a lot of devices now are geared towards the
smart home market, where they presume that you have an internet
connection.  Other devices are $20 or $30/month for the
monitoring/answering service.  There are other family members close by,
so it really just needs a wireless panic button that can make an
outbound call to them.  A cordless phone is probably more technical that
can be handled, and I know that it would rarely leave it's base
station.  So a pendent/watch is much more preferable.

Just brainstorming, Preferably, dial a list of numbers until someone
answers and confirms via keypress or something.

Does something like that exist?