That looks like a great read.  I am gonna get it.

From: Adam Moffett
Sent: Monday, June 24, 2019 9:55 PM
To: af@af.afmug.com
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT: Medical Alert Systems

I love XKCD.  Randall Munroe is clearly not stupid.
Since we're already OT, I highly endorse Randall's "What if?" book:

https://www.amazon.com/What-Scientific-Hypothetical-Questions-International/dp/0544456866

On 6/24/2019 10:07 PM, Ken Hohhof wrote:

  Agreed.

  Although if I fired all my stupid customers, I might not have many left.
Makes me think of George Carlin’s classic routine on stupid people:

  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8rh6qqsmxNs

  Or for something more recent:

  https://xkcd.com/1386/