I've tried Tecnu as well as degreasers such as Gojo and Super Orange. I figure if it removes black motor grease from my skin it should work on poison ivy. I can't tell if either works or not.

Bill Prince wrote:

Yes, it works. The open space district field workers use it all the time. You can get it in pharmacies around here.