We were told recently by Cambium that their Medusa product in 3.65 competes
favorable with LTE competitors.  We ONLY need it for tree penetration
challenged customers.

I have a healthy skepticism on 3.65 Medusa being able to magically work better
that standard 2.4 Ghz penetration, seeing the regular 450SM in 3.65 performed
as expected compared to a 2.4 Ghz 450SM, meaning not as well.  Seeing that LTE
or Wimax far exceeds normal 2.4 Ghz gear, expecting 3.65 in 450 series (even
Medusa) is a strong leap of faith.

We are open minded but skeptical of these recent claims.  We are not happy with
the LTE options available ATM, having field tested Baicells and Bliniq for a
while now.

Paul

Paul McCall, President
Florida Broadband / PDMNet