From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Colin Stanners
Sent: Tuesday, August 20, 2019 9:50 AM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] Cambium Medusa in 3.65

I agree on the PMP320's impressive tree penetration. We moved some sites from
PMP320 to PMP450... with the added gain of the PMP450 reflector dish (8+11dBi
vs the PMP320's 14dBi) I expected it to make up for the PMP450's lower transmit
power, and as a result have "similar" final signal levels. In the end, some
customers heavily in trees "lost" up to 10dB of signal and required moving
their mounts etc. So the WiMAX / flat-panel-in-NLOS magic seems to have been
adding around 10dB.

On Tue, Aug 20, 2019 at 7:58 AM Josh Baird <joshba...@gmail.com