I do have an inversion table, but it is downstairs (basement). My BR is upstairs and I have 12' ceilings so lots of stairs that I am not willing to traverse. Pretty sure it is muscle spasms. Every time it happens I think about getting an MRI but by the time an appointment would roll around it will probably have resolved itself. Still should do it.

-----Original Message----- From: Ken Hohhof
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 10:26 AM
To: 'AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group'
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Back pain

Muscle spasm, or something else?  I used to get those years ago, any pills
they wanted to give me were useless.  Activity seemed to help, rest made it
worse, I almost wonder if one of those gizmos that suspend you upside down
hanging from your feet would help.  When I would get them, putting my weight
on my arms like a gymnast on the parallel bars would temporarily relieve the
pain, but of course you can't do that forever.

If it's not a muscle problem but possibly something more serious like spine
or disc or pinched nerve, I wouldn't fool around, I'd get a doctor to look
at it.  And a different doctor if necessary.  One thing I have learned is
that an MRI is way better than a CT scan.