Call it tai chi, that’s a martial art, very manly.

From: AF <af-boun...@af.afmug.com> On Behalf Of Chuck McCown
Sent: Saturday, August 24, 2019 2:26 PM
To: AnimalFarm Microwave Users Group <af@af.afmug.com>
Subject: Re: [AFMUG] OT Back pain

Thanks.  I imagine that me sliding way down I’m my chair all day does not help.
 I did yoga once at a resort while on vacation.  It was pleasant.  Might lose
my man card but if it makes me feel better put some lipstick on me and call me
sally.

Sent from my iPhone

On Aug 24, 2019, at 12:55 PM, Sterling Jacobson <sterl...@avative.net