Unfortunately, with this being a Hotel environment, We don't find out about any Internet problems for several weeks.  Usually when the guest fills out their online review from the hotel and marks down 'Poor Internet'  Then we get a call from Hotel Management saying 'The guest 8 weeks ago in room 312 said the internet was bad.  You need to fix the room 312 connection' (the entire property is wifi, and coverage in all rooms is good)

I have an alert set on the mikrotik logs because this used to happen all the time with the Ruckus AP's we used to have in there.  In that case, everyone on the AP would be having the DHCP Trouble until the AP was rebooted.  It's happening much less with the E400's and is always isolated to a single user.