Ha!

what happened to that guy? I suspect somebodys husband offed him.

We have found our market, and our mindset supports self control,half our
customers are Apostolic Christians. We have tiered service, we define the
tier, your speed is determined by alot of factors, POP capacity, equipment
used, install metrics, final performance. You can see your current tier
speed in our portal.
 Honesty is the best policy.
If you market unlimited, youre lying if anything changes between the 1st
and the 31st, period.
we dont sell speed, we sell capacity and reliability. We have a couple
rates that dont incur additional costs, you simply transition to a minimal
browsing/email only speed. If you want more capacity than those rates
offer, we have a top rate that is "unlimited" but not marketed with that
industry lie. You just pay for an incremental overage. If you pay us too
many overage increments, we move you, without notice or your permission, to
a less costly increment.
We change our transitions and increments based on mean user numbers.

We shed abusive customers
We maintain cost conscious customers
Customers feel that they control their costs. Grandma checking emails and
using 2gb a month doesnt want to pay the same as johnny cord cutter.

this works for us because we constantly adjust and we dont market lies.

I would love to offer "off peak" free time. but alas, we use powercode and
powercode is garbage in that regard if you bill "overages"