Thanks Forrest, let us know what you find. I can confirm that I have done the
power cycle on the Rack injectors....we have seen the same issue occur
again...feels like interference.

It has been suggested by some to switch to Autosync+Freerun to avoid loss of
client use...I guess it really depends on your networks reuse scheme.

Internet.
​Phone.
​TV.
Andreas Wiatowski