I have to assume you're exaggerating with a 100% close rate. That's
literally not possible.

Looking at our stats of current and canceled subs, then comparing it to
serviceable subs who didn't go with us, we're at a 65% close rate for
residential. Very fair in my opinion. We are definitely not cheap. Our
minimum is now $65 monthly but I feel good not having as many cheap and
complaining customers.